Lehigh University was founded in 1865 by Asa Packer, an industrial pioneer, entrepreneur and philanthropist.
Lehigh has four campuses consisting of 2,355 acres.
- Asa Packer Campus (orange)
- Mountaintop Campus (gold)
- Goodman Campus (green)
- Stabler Land (blue)
Lehigh boasts 160 buildings measuring 4,547,569 gross square feet.
- 30 Academic Buildings
- 28 Administrative Buildings
- 2 Leased Administrative Buildings
- 32 Student Support Buildings
- 44 Residence Halls and Houses
- 13 Fraternity Houses
- 9 Sorority Houses