Facilities Operations and Maintenance is responsible for the responsive and efficient delivery of day-to-day maintenance and repair of University buildings, systems and grounds.
Facilities Operations and Maintenance is comprised of licensed mechanics, skilled technicians and craftspeople who are well equipped to assist your needs. Our personnel provide a comprehensive approach to the maintenance and repair of the entire university. This requires a diverse work force of skilled and professional personnel along with contracted partners who maintain the physical assets of all three campuses.
We provide quality service in an efficient and professional manner to ensure building safety and comfort and are committed to sustainable building operations and maintenance. With our commitment to the University's core values we strive to:
- Increase operational effectiveness and efficiency of campus buildings and infrastructure.
- Minimize interruptions to building systems such as electrical service and heating and air-conditioning systems.
- Maintain a safe work, living and academic environment for students, visitors, faculty and staff.
- Lehigh employed technicians who serve Mountaintop Campus and all Lehigh owned housing
- Contracted ABM maintenance technicians servicing Packer Campus and Goodman Campus
Building Managers work with maintenance personnel and contractors to maintain and repair buildings and grounds
Custodial Services serves the entire campus via contract with ABM as supervised by Operations
Distributed Heating and Cooling on Packer and Mountaintop campuses
Event Setup and Internal Moves by ABM via Facilities work order
Grounds Maintenance for entire campus via contract with Brightview as supervised by Operations
HVAC maintenance and repair
Trash and Recycling
Utility Systems maintenance and repair